● International Student
International Student Admission Requirement:
- Completed CSBU Application Form (hard copy, can only be submitted once every academic year).
- Copy of photo ID or passport.
- Non-refundable Application Fee.
- Submit official transcripts from all previous colleges attended and certified English translation if transcripts are from non-English countries.
- Financial statements in support of proof the ability to afford their first year living and education expenses.
- Submit a TOEFL score within the last two years to verifying your English Proficiency if English is not your first language (IELTS might be acceptable upon evaluation). Please refer to English Proficiency Requirement page for more information. TOEFL Institution Code for CSBU is 6691.
- GRE or GMAT scores (optional)
- Recommendation letters (optional)