CSBU is a university that offers trimester for academic studies. A trimester divides one calendar year into three university semesters, starting in January, May and September. Applicant may apply for admission into any of the Trimester Terms. Applications are accepted throughout the year.
The CSBU Admissions Committee provides individualized admission evaluation service and follows the approved credit transfer policy to transfer credit for each application.
For Certificate Programs
- CSBU certificate program application form
- Copy of photo ID
- High school diploma copy or equivalent
For Degree Programs
- CSBU Application Form
- Copy of photo ID
- Official transcripts from all previous colleges attended
- TOEFL or IELTS test result (required for non native English speakers)
- Recommendation letters (optional)
- GMAT or GRE sore report (optional)
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- All applicants are encouraged to consult our admission counselors before submitting their application.
- The applicants shall complete and submit the Admission Application package to our admissions office.
- The applicants who do not meet minimum education requirement shall passed the placement test at CSBU.
- All applicants are required to provide official academic transcripts and diploma copies of any high schools or higher educational institutions they attended. The transcripts and diplomas are subject to be evaluated by our Academic Office.
- The applicants will be informed with a letter by our admissions office once CSBU reaches any decisions.
- An advisor will be assigned to the admitted applicants to complete the enrollment process before the class starts. The applicants need to:
- a. Sign the Enrollment Agreement
- b. Be notified of the Notice of Student’s Rights
- c. Read the School Policy
- CSBU admits all qualified individuals into the university without regard to race, religion, sex, ethnic origin, or physical handicap.
- CSBU makes education available to all individuals who need the qualifications for entrance into CSBU.
If an applicant is accepted into a degree program for a given semester and does not begin classes in that semester, admission will automatically be cancelled. The prospective student’s application records (transcripts from previous colleges and American language proficiency records) are kept on file for a period of six months from the semester start date.
If the applicant then wishes to be considered for readmission in a later semester, he/she will be required to resubmit:
1) an application form
2) pay a readmission fee
A re-evaluation of admission will be made for the applicant.
||May 14, 2012
||Sep. 4, 2012
||Dec. 14, 2012